Nairobi City Water & Sewerage Company Ltd.
Nairobi City Water and Sewerage Company Ltd. is mandated to supply Water and Sanitation Services within the County of Nairobi and its environs. As part of our continued growth and team strengthening, we are looking for self-motivated, qualified, competent, seasoned and talented professionals capable of operating in a fast paced and demanding environment in the following positions:
- Security Manager (1 Position) NCWSC 01/2016
- Engineering Coordinator (1 Position) NCWSC 02/2016
- Instrumentation Officer (1 Position) NCWSC 03/2016
- Management Trainee – Civil Engineer (12 Positions) NCWSC 04/2016
- Technician –Water/ Waste Water (15 Positions) NCWSC 05/2016
- Occupational Safety and Health Coordinator (1 Position) NCWSC 06/2016
- Occupational Safety and Health Officer (1 Position) NCWSC 07/2016
- Occupational Safety and Health Supervisor (1 Position) NCWSC 08/2016
- Insurance Supervisor (1 Position) NCWSC 09/2016
A detailed Job description can be accessed by visiting our webpage www.nairobiwater.co.ke. If you are the right person we are looking for, send your application in confidence clearly indicating the names and contacts of three referees one of whom must be a current or former Employer. Attach copies of academic certificates and other relevant testimonials. The envelope should be properly labeled with the job code of the position you are applying clearly indicated on top left hand corner. The applications to be sent either by registered mail or courier services to the address indicated below:-
Nairobi City Water and Sewerage Co. Ltd,
P.O Box 30656-00100,
Deadline for applications is by close of business Friday 12th February 2016.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Any form of canvassing shall lead to automatic disqualification.